“You don’t need to be a doctor to save a life“. This morning out of nowhere I read this line and that instantly reminded me the part of the verse number 32 of chapter 5 (Surat Al-Maiâ€™dah) that says, â€śAnd if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanityâ€ť. It makes serving others and saving in order to save lives of the others a divine duty of us all. During the days of busyness with my dissertation and all I collected a great pile of unread emails, last night I came across to an email that was introduction of save life project. Since morning, I am trying to gain more information on this project.
Posts Tagged ‘HIV’
- Visitors since 21 October 2011
- Achievements so FarNominated for the Best Social Activist Blogger Award in Pakistan Blog Awards 2011 Nominated for the Best Individual Blogger Award in Pakistan Blog Awards 2010.
- My Mother Land - I believe in loving my country only.
- My Land Pakistan on Facebook
- at PakBlogging.com
- at Pakistan Bloggers
- Follow Rai M. Azlan on Twitter
- Follow My Land Pakistan on Twitter
- Major Topics
- Tags#PakCricket #PkHockey 2012 Allama Iqbal ANP blog Change Coke studio Cricket documentary education Elections facebook Google Health Hockey ICC Imran Khan India Islam Islamabad karachi Lahore London Marketing media MQM Music my land pakistan Oxford Pakistan Pakistani Politics PPP PTI PTV Quran Rai Azlan social Media TED Tedx twitter UK Urdu Youth
- Recent Comments
- noman on Barha Markets of Quetta
- Fazal Din on The Sales Manager’s Job
- Buying Green Products Is A Step Toward Going Green | Alternative Energy for the World on DigiMARK2011 – Pakistan’s First Digital Media Summit
- Laine Kazmorck on 21st Century Marketing, An Evening with CarlosÂ Cashman
- Sundas Rana on A small step to change – Go Green Pakistan
- Old Posts
- My Land Pakistan with The Tea Break